CUP FINAL TICKET THREAD.(all in here please.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jollycity said:
tidyman said:
Six wanted. Together. Must be right next to the royal box.

Will pay up to £200 in total.

Money sent as soon as tickets recieved.

PM me.

Damn, I've only got 5 and they are in the Royal Box. Sorry but Pippa Middleton took the 6th one and she'd be splitting you up so I guess they're no good

just heard Pips is throwing a best of best of British wild mushroom party @ the grannies so 6 seats now available bring your own tiara

johnbmcr said:
jollycity said:
tidyman said:
Six wanted. Together. Must be right next to the royal box.

Will pay up to £200 in total.

Money sent as soon as tickets recieved.

PM me.

Damn, I've only got 5 and they are in the Royal Box. Sorry but Pippa Middleton took the 6th one and she'd be splitting you up so I guess they're no good

just heard Pips is throwing a best of best of British wild mushroom party @ the grannies so 6 seats now available bring your own tiara[/quot

Can you get me 6 tickets for the mushroom party? I quite fancy bumming Pips and this might be an ideal opportunity to damage the (almost) royal tea-towel holder :0)

I'm looking for 1-3 tickets. I respect the rules and fellow blues, but I can do the following in return for anyone who can help: I'll pay face value for each ticket - plus I will give you 1 day of my time per ticket free of charge painting /decorating inside or out. I am a lifelong blue and quality decorator based in south Cheshire. Will travel up to 50 miles. Anyone interested please pm me.

BOMBER7967 said:
johnbmcr said:
jollycity said:

just heard Pips is throwing a best of best of British wild mushroom party @ the grannies so 6 seats now available bring your own tiara[/quot

Can you get me 6 tickets for the mushroom party? I quite fancy bumming Pips and this might be an ideal opportunity to damage the (almost) royal tea-towel holder :0)

sure buy 5 get the 6th free

though no bumming on a first date

this company is a partner of wigan athletic

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.ticket2final.com/payment.aspx?selectedCat=-1&EventsTeamsID=800735" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ticket2final.com/payment.asp ... sID=800735</a>

seems to offering the chance to reserve tickets.

Not sure if the right thread but is anyone after a train card from Manchester Piccadilly to Euston at 10:55am (open return included) with a London Tube card included? I was going to do the train but having never gone to Wembley on the train before don't feel confident enough thanks to kick-off time now and subsequent worries about getting back before the last train. I paid £40 for it days ago, will sell for £25 if you can do PayPal or cash in hand (Bury). PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.