CUP FINAL TICKET THREAD.(all in here please.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for 1 Junior ticket, will sit anywhere, please please please help blues, managed to get to the Semi's but desperate for a final ticket!
Thanks

walk0974 said:
I have x2 tickets for cup final in the city end(not sure which block as I have to pick them up from post office tomorrow). If someone can collect from Bristol they can have them. Not sure of the value until I pick them up.( I won them in competition)

Pm'd you

alan.ctid1 said:
walk0974 said:
I have x2 tickets for cup final in the city end(not sure which block as I have to pick them up from post office tomorrow). If someone can collect from Bristol they can have them. Not sure of the value until I pick them up.( I won them in competition)

Pm'd you
Tickets gone now.

TICKETS NOW SOLD!

I have 2 tickets in level 2 block 239 row 14 sat together, club wembley City End behind the goal

These are face value of £129 + wembley stadium service charge total £148.35 each ticket, total £296.70

I'm in the north west and won't be at the game so you will need to collect (i may be able to deliver) anytime today or Friday.

Includes programme voucher with ticket - no replica shirts but you can have club colours in club wembley.

1 Ticket Required Please - FA Cup Final, ready to collect !!!. (Manchester).

Still need 1 ticket Blues, as near to 119 Block as possible but will settle for other at right price.

PM, can collect straight away tonight or tomoz.

Cheers Bernie.

nij said:
due to a certain dickhead I now have a spare you can chose a £115 ticket + £2.50 booking which I would rather like to keep or an £85 + £2.50 ticket - guaranteed PM me by Friday morning as I live in spain and leave Friday

can those that have contacted please do so again this will go tonight seems my pms are going nowhere e mail is philholme@btinternet.com

I have one spare ticket cat 1 in block 140 (city end).- been let down.

face was £115 - PM me. will need picking up from Stockport. ASAP

Cheers Jan.

NOW SOLD (guy picking them up tonight but if he doesn't ill be back on!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.