Cup Final week happy and good feeling thread only :)

CITY FOR LIFE

Controling the Ticker Tape from EL 3 Block 308 on
As it says Blues, it is Cup Final week so lets have all the good feel factor stuff in here, no moaning, no slagging each other off lets get the week going.

How you going to cope with the build up

How you getting there

Is it your first visit to Wembley

Your kids first visit

Making your own way or in a group, supporters club

Staying over / one day trip

who is traveling the longest distance

Lets get it all in here and share your week with everyone.

I will start us off:

All week at work, going to travel down with my daughter on the Harrogate supporters coach to Wealdstone FC for a beer and BBQ before tube in to Wembley.

Will be fairly chilled as I can see it being a massive family occasion, no shit to think about with other fans. Can see City taking over the place to be honest.

Sorry my lad can't come as he will be back training at his base, hoping fopr a win for you mate.

I was away with work last time so it's my first ever cup final. I'm 26! :'-)

I'm so fucking excited. I am getting the boat over on Friday from the Isle of Man to Liverpool. Spending time with my dad and brother and then on to my mums in Sale. Driving down with my mate on Saturday morning and I have prepared a football quiz for the journey. Few beers in London before the match and staying in watford afterwards. Come on city!

davymcfc said:
I'm so fucking excited. I am getting the boat over on Friday from the Isle of Man to Liverpool. Spending time with my dad and brother and then on to my mums in Sale. Driving down with my mate on Saturday morning and I have prepared a football quiz for the journey. Few beers in London before the match and staying in watford afterwards. Come on city!

Can you PM me the football quiz? I have forum animals in my car and need something to keep them quiet.

I will spend the whole week finishing off the last remnants of University work.

My first cup final, me and my dad will be travelling down on a Bullocks coach.

I'm as excited about next Saturday as I was as a 15 year old boy waiting for the 81 cup final, this will be my third cup final and I honestly can't wait.
As somebody has already said it is a fantastic occasion ,especially the build up inside wembley and in particular singing "abide with me " lump in the throat and tears in my eyes everytime.

mcfclovin88 said:
I will spend the whole week finishing off the last remnants of University work.

My first cup final, me and my dad will be travelling down on a Bullocks coach.
Stand with your Dad at the Top of Wembley Way and look back down at the 1000's of Blues walking up, mum and dad decked out in blue, kids playing football on the 5 aside courts at the side of Wembley Way, watch the coaches arriving full of blues and the sound of 'we're not really here'coming from ever angle, you will both love it.

Question from our belowed interviewer to Kompany -Do you expect to play that game (FA cup final)

What do you guys think?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.