Cup scheme ticket transfer

Da_Blu_Moona

Have just seen on Twitter that City are not doing any ticket transfers for cup scheme members?! Sorry… WHAT?! So if I can’t attend a game eg Leipzig coming up, the club would rather see my seat go empty rather than transfer it to a family or friend as per what is (somewhat) successfully done for a PL game this season.

Please somebody help me get my head around this?! I would never have joined the cup scheme this season had i known this was the case and if this is indeed true I would like to leave ASAP, such a load of nonsense.

Have just seen on Twitter that City are not doing any ticket transfers for cup scheme members?! Sorry… WHAT?! So if I can’t attend a game eg Leipzig coming up, the club would rather see my seat go empty rather than transfer it to a family or friend as per what is (somewhat) successfully done for a PL game this season.

Please somebody help me get my head around this?! I would never have joined the cup scheme this season had i known this was the case and if this is indeed true I would like to leave ASAP, such a load of nonsense.
I'm in exactly the same boat. My brother can't attend so wanted to transfer his ticket to my daughter. I've read it can't be done. I've read on here that it's all about points that you are allocated for joining the cup scheme. If that's the case then just deduct points if you transfer your ticket. I just can't see why it's not allowed. So that means my seat & his will be empty. Also, our block (CBL3) isn't open so I've been billed for a ticket & I don't even know where I'm going to be sat. It's a complete shambles. 21st Century football 17th Century customer service

I'm in exactly the same boat. My brother can't attend so wanted to transfer his ticket to my daughter. I've read it can't be done. I've read on here that it's all about points that you are allocated for joining the cup scheme. If that's the case then just deduct points if you transfer your ticket. I just can't see why it's not allowed. So that means my seat & his will be empty. Also, our block (CBL3) isn't open so I've been billed for a ticket & I don't even know where I'm going to be sat. It's a complete shambles. 21st Century football 17th Century customer service
There is a way around it. Get your daughter to log into your brothers account from her phone (as long as he's ok with that) and download the ticket to her mobile

There is a way around it. Get your daughter to log into your brothers account from her phone (as long as he's ok with that) and download the ticket to her mobile
Great. Cheers. Will try that. Thought about my brother printing his ticket at home but (I've read this on here too) you had to select that option before the season started.

Madness …. I’m working away so if it wasn’t for the account log in Work around my wife couldn’t take my lad, so that would be 2 seats empty.. wonder how long before they find a way of closing the loop.
What set of morons came up with this idea ? Is it really down to the loyalty points as we’ve got them anyway so dose it matter who attends..

Last edited:
This is an unbelievably poor decision by the club. I can’t attend the Leipzig game so my seat will go empty unless I let somebody access my account. Not sure when they announced this but didn’t realise that ticket transfer would not be available when I agreed to remain in the cup schemes.

This is an unbelievably poor decision by the club. I can’t attend the Leipzig game so my seat will go empty unless I let somebody access my account. Not sure when they announced this but didn’t realise that ticket transfer would not be available when I agreed to remain in the cup schemes.
Nothing really surprises me anymore when it come to City.

I cant wait to see how they try and deal with the inevitable Covid passport system

But weren't we all told that we'd benefit from this new system and that it would be easier to transfer when we can't attend?

But weren't we all told that we'd benefit from this new system and that it would be easier to transfer when we can't attend?
I looked through lots of stuff on the City website yesterday looking for something that says you can't transfer cup scheme tickets but found nothing. Perhaps it's hidden in some terms & conditions somewhere

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.