Cup scheme ticket transfer

There is absolutely no defending the decision to join that super league. Firstly it was one of the most disgusting proposals ever brought forward in football, treating the supporters with absolute disdain, but having such disregard for supporters sums City and in particular Soriano up in my opinion I’m afraid. Secondly it was such a monumental fuck up from a strategic point of view, I could have told them how badly it was going to go down without the need for surveys and focus groups. So City who get a lot of bad PR at the behest of the clubs who founded that shit show could so easily have got themselves on the right side of history but didn’t. From both a moralistic and strategic point of view it was wrong and a complete fuck up!!!
Get where you'r coming from but if it had gone ahead and we'd not joined for moral high ground reasons, there would have been uproar on here

Why the yawn, it is true. CB3 has for cup matches countless away fans in it, the vast majority are well behaved but not all. There is no way they have been bought by Blues and then sold on.
It’s been well documented what happened for the Celtic game. You want a pile on against City and I wish to deal in the facts of that particular game.

I would have let people transfer cup tickets to friends and family.
That was my point. I can understand touting in any form, I saw problems with liverpool fans and I know someone, a mate, who suffered at the hands of a celtic fan. @CC1 Has updated some threads and it is likely we will be able to transfer to mates, that is all I was meaning.

Reactions: CC1
I would have let people transfer cup tickets to friends and family.
The club are working on it now with the intention of allowing all cup tickets to be transferable to Friends and Family. They are aware of the distress that has been caused

I have three tickets going spare for Wednesday - £80 odd down the drain. Thanks City. Previous seasons I could have just given my cards to friends, clients, neighbours etc but not anymore. It’s becoming more and more likely this will be my last season after 48 years. Have we employed someone whose job is to make everything as difficult as possible, seems like it

The club are working on it now with the intention of allowing all cup tickets to be transferable to Friends and Family. They are aware of the distress that has been caused
If they are changing tack on this is it an admission they’ve fucked up?

I have three tickets going spare for Wednesday - £80 odd down the drain. Thanks City. Previous seasons I could have just given my cards to friends, clients, neighbours etc but not anymore. It’s becoming more and more likely this will be my last season after 48 years. Have we employed someone whose job is to make everything as difficult as possible, seems like it
CC1 has been advised that the friends and family option will be operational tomorrow.

If it makes you a happy bitter
Ok maybe I phrased that last question wrong. What I’m actually intrigued to know is are the club finally acknowledging that mistakes have been made and over the course of time they are going to address the issues and put things right.
You are quite right however the way the club have behaved in recent months has made me bitter.

Reactions: CC1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.