Cup Scheme

Sign him up on your account as friends and family, you'll need his S/T number. Then you can select them and renew their cup schemes. In the past you've had to do each one individually though.

Alternatively, you could set up and account on your computer for them using their details and S/T number, be sure to note the log in details and password though for future use. The benefit of this is that you can log their Credit/Bank card details (get all this info first providing their alright with that, and make sure the expirey date covers the full season) so they pay for their own tickets and you don't need to chase them up for the cost of tickets, etc. But you then still then link the two accounts on the Friends and Family scheme so that you can buy any tickets (such as Wembley) together.

I have two Mates who don't have Mobile phones or a computer, were all getting on a bit and it is a problem nowadays when everything, especially footy tickets and cup schemes are done on line. They even deter you from going down to the ticket office which is what we used to do in the past

New ticketing web site up, all my sons and my info and points seem to be carried over ok.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.