Cup Scheme

They did but they've changed it this year. This message was received in an email from the club:

Changes To Ticket Points

Effective from the 2018/19 season, Ticket Points are no longer awarded at point of transaction or when you join a Cup Scheme. Ticket Points will be allocated as follows;

• Ticket Points awarded for Seasoncard purchase added before the start of each season.
• Home and away match ticket points including cup matches are allocated within 7 working days following the match taking place.
• Points awarded for joining the Cup Scheme(s) are allocated when we no longer take part in the respective competition.

Thanks. That one must've bypassed me.

Guess it makes sense to close the loophole of getting the points then cancelling the scheme.

Christ, I try to defend this club the majority of the time but this new ticket website shambles is an utter joke. How the fuck can you put a site live at this level and not made sure all the snagging is done? Absolute schoolboy errors.

As it stands I can see my son in f&f but there is no option to add cup schemes to him and also can’t see his loyalty points, fucking hopeless.

Same problem, very annoying, will call at club Wed to sort

was told on Friday cant use apple phone or ipad because non compatable
so that's half the world

I think you have answered my issue. Keeps stating error on payment details but does not give an option. Tried on phone and iPad and both have the same message.

Weird. I was able to add payment details & I use Safari????
No problem using safari for me. What was odd was buying tickets today and wouldnt let me buy for my son even though he's there on my freinds and family. So logged in on his account and bought all our tickets for both of us paid and done in no time no problems on safari as well.

Going to try tonight to get on cup schemes & add my lad as F & F.

Hoping all the snaggs have been sorted but probably more chance of Mbapp joining us before midday today.

I managed to do all mine last week, but now I've just had emails in each account 'reminding' me that the windows is open to join cups schemes.

Naturally, I'm now worried.

Just rang up supporter services and had them add the kids to my f+f and put us all on the cup schemes.ffs!
Was told no record of previous f+f has been kept ?
No idea when chelsea or arsenal tickets may go on sale

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.