Cup Scheme

Rang up today to add ours to the CS, very annoying that it doesn’t do it automatically as before,the website is a dead loss

I've added all cup schemes, previously I think, went to check today as cut off date but not a clue where to find them !

Login.

Go to 'My Accounts' - top right.

Under the big bold display of your name there is a kind of submenu which says...

'Welcome Tickets Season Tickets Ticket Scheme ...'

Click 'Ticket Scheme' and it should confirm that your on all the schemes you joined.

Had the email,
‘You’re not enrolled on any of the cup schemes’

No, I can’t enrol because the website won’t let me add a credit card, before picking the scheme. During or whatever. Sometimes it sends me back a step, other times it comes up with an error.

Clicked on the ‘contact us’ link on the email, which gives an ‘error 404’.

I’m not ringing supporter services, CBA waiting for hours.

Had the email,
‘You’re not enrolled on any of the cup schemes’

No, I can’t enrol because the website won’t let me add a credit card, before picking the scheme. During or whatever. Sometimes it sends me back a step, other times it comes up with an error.

Clicked on the ‘contact us’ link on the email, which gives an ‘error 404’.

I’m not ringing supporter services, CBA waiting for hours.

Right, I’ve sussed it…
Couldn’t add debit/ credit card using Safari on my iPhone.
Logged in on my desktop using Google Chrome under Windows10 and I could add my debit card.

Added UEFA scheme whilst I was in there.
Logged out and logged back in on my phone with Safari and added FA cup scheme okay (I.e. it worked once a card was added for debit card payments- note this is not the same as the direct debit for my SC, which comes straight from my bank account).

Do not ask me if it will work on Google chrome for iPhone or Android or if another browser works with Android, Windows or Mac, I don’t know.

Debit card entry: iPhone/Safari No, Win10/Google Chrome Yes.

Hope that helps someone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.