Cup Scheme

I clicked on to check it out - no other reason.

I get this....

"Oops! a general exception has occured, please refer to the system administrator for further details..."

Lovely!

On the old site you logged in with your supporter number this one seems to want you to log in via Facebook or Google but says if you have an account log in here so I input my email address that is linked to my account and it says invalid username.....any ideas???

On the old site you logged in with your supporter number this one seems to want you to log in via Facebook or Google but says if you have an account log in here so I input my email address that is linked to my account and it says invalid username.....any ideas???
I used my supporter number like on the old site

I clicked on the old link and it took me to the new site.
It asked me for my email but I just put my supporter number in

Cheers that worked! Hate it though you can't even see your ticket points per game to see of they've been added you gotta press the arrow for a drop down box to see it.
Hopefully it will improve but seems they've managed somehow to make a poor website worse still I guess someone has walked away thousands of pounds better off

Cheers that worked! Hate it though you can't even see your ticket points per game to see of they've been added you gotta press the arrow for a drop down box to see it.
Hopefully it will improve but seems they've managed somehow to make a poor website worse still I guess someone has walked away thousands of pounds better off
Thousands? It’ll be more than that.
Just like the main site we’ve paid for degradation rather than improvements

This is the sort of thing they need to discuss with a regular user to see what they think, whilst in development

Everything worked perfectly for me. Saw all my purchase history, correct points and was able to book for all friends and family in each cup scheme - far easier than last year. however, you do need to register your payment method first. Much improved and very easy to use.

Everything worked perfectly for me. Saw all my purchase history, correct points and was able to book for all friends and family in each cup scheme - far easier than last year. however, you do need to register your payment method first. Much improved and very easy to use.
Where is the friends and family link?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.