Cup Scheme

Log into Citizens. Open your profile. you should then see on right hand side of screen next to your name:

ALERTS
Enrol your season ticket into the The FA Cup Scheme 18/19 now!
Enrol your season ticket into the The League Cup Scheme 18/19 now!
Enrol your season ticke

Then click on those links and it will take you to the ticket enrolment box BUT before you do this, click on the Credit Cards tab at top of the page to register your Credit Card (its called the 'token')

Hope this helps

Thanks very much.

All done now.

Cheers
I’m going away Sunday and I need to order my Arsenal tickets for a group of us.
I can’t do that from where I am as the costs would be more than the tickets!

Will chase them if I don’t hear but I don’t think the Arsenal tickets are available yet are they??

I had to
No - there isn't. They just appear on the cup scheme application page. But it's not the old list of F&F. As I said earlier, hopefully it's something that has yet to be added??

Might email MCFC tomorrow to ask

I had to enter Mrs Vienna's and my details separately, even though we both use the same credit card.

They need to sort out the F&F issue. Just enrolled my son & me on the Cup Schemes but had to do it separately. That would be ridiculous when trying to buy seats together for Cup Finals etc. The old system was a piece of cake, but no, City have to f**k it up and I sometimes wonder if someone in IT is doing it for spite. Its unbelievable how City continue to make purchasing so awkward. Since they continue to refer to us fans as 'customers' then why not try treating us properly like 'customers' by making online buying a simple exercise.
The Club really needs to get its act together with this joke of a website.

Log into Citizens. Open your profile. you should then see on right hand side of screen next to your name:

ALERTS
Enrol your season ticket into the The FA Cup Scheme 18/19 now!
Enrol your season ticket into the The League Cup Scheme 18/19 now!
Enrol your season ticke

Then click on those links and it will take you to the ticket enrolment box BUT before you do this, click on the Credit Cards tab at top of the page to register your Credit Card (its called the 'token')

Hope this helps

Well, maybe I'm some kind of dunderhead, but I've logged in, I've opened my profile, and the only thing to the right hand side of my screen is my name, a circle with a head and shoulders in and a big open space. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.