Cup Schemes - can't add new Credit Card

Bandofblues

Team supported
City
Trying to add new Credit Card payment method to my cup schemes but when I try to create a new card on Windows or Android it brings up the error "Seat Geek - This page is currently not available. Please check the web address is correct" . If I try on IOS it says site requires cookies enabled, they are enabled!

Not to mention that despite me paying for multiple peoples cup scheme tickets on my existing card it won't let me update the card details as it says I'm not the owner, but it's completely random because some of them say I'm the owner and some not.

Seriously who designs and tests this sh*t?

Posted a message on Twitter to @mancityhelp
Is there any other way of reporting this?

Trying to add new Credit Card payment method to my cup schemes but when I try to create a new card on Windows or Android it brings up the error "Seat Geek - This page is currently not available. Please check the web address is correct" . If I try on IOS it says site requires cookies enabled, they are enabled!

Not to mention that despite me paying for multiple peoples cup scheme tickets on my existing card it won't let me update the card details as it says I'm not the owner, but it's completely random because some of them say I'm the owner and some not.

Seriously who designs and tests this sh*t?

Posted a message on Twitter to @mancityhelp
Is there any other way of reporting this?
I had the same problem on iOS. I used a laptop and it worked.

I've been trying to buy a Metrolink season ticket on the City website for the last few weeks, but it continually "bombs me out" when I get to the checkout stage.
Think I'll just visit the ticket office in person when I'm next in the area swimming at East Manchester Leisure Centre.

This could be a verification issue, they will be trying to verify using the 3D Verification System and it’s not connecting properly The advice is generally to ensure all involved app ans iOS is up to date I had the issue awhile ago and all mine were latest, in the end I did it in a PC This was for a gym membership

This could be a verification issue, they will be trying to verify using the 3D Verification System and it’s not connecting properly The advice is generally to ensure all involved app ans iOS is up to date I had the issue awhile ago and all mine were latest, in the end I did it in a PC This was for a gym membership
I have tried Windows laptop, iPad, Android phone, iPhone. None of them work..........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.