Cup Schemes

mancitymick

Who is signing up for them this year that did not last season. We all watched and read the debates last term. No one cannot say they have not been warned on the way the club will now set cup criterias

Last year i was on FAC scheme only as i worked nights so Euro games and Lge Cup games were mostly gonna be missed.
Having changed my job i have added both the FAC and Lge Cup schemes to this years season ticket.

Was unemployed untill late september so only managed to get onto the FA cup one (went to all games bar Porto though) gone on all 3 this year

signed up to them all, if i cant make it to a particular game ive got no shortage of relatives/mates that could

mancitymick said:
Who is signing up for them this year that did not last season. We all watched and read the debates last term. No one cannot say they have not been warned on the way the club will now set cup criterias

Doing all 3 again

all us 3 have done all 3 again, we will go to the games anyway so why not.

there was a lot of bother last year but as someone has said you now know the score so best get on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.