cup schemes

sput the wonder pig

It was a fucking sweet shop...not a chippy
im trying to add cup schemes to my season cards for next season but it says this below

Is this normal ?

Name Age Current Schemes
Mr Callam Smith 15 No Schemes available
Mr Elliott Smith 18 No Schemes available
Mr Gary Smith 41 No Schemes available
Mr Harrison Smith 14 No Schemes available

Any news on how much the domestic tickets are?

They were £15 a game unil QF's last year

It's the same for everyone, they've not managed to get it working online yet. You can either wait until they get it sorted or phone up.

Mental_blue said:
It's the same for everyone, they've not managed to get it working online yet. You can either wait until they get it sorted or phone up.

It worked when you renewed and did cup schemes at the same time but not now, i think i know why but my lips are sealed

the goats backside said:
Mental_blue said:

It worked when you renewed and did cup schemes at the same time but not now, i think i know why but my lips are sealed

Tease

the goats backside said:
Mental_blue said:

You're right. The dialogue that takes you through the renewal process included cup schemes but the dialogue that allows you to add them afterwards through the My Account page do not. So, if you did not add as part of the renewal process or if you renewed through finance, you cannot currently add - but coming soon to a PC near you.

I know why too. Have you been speaking to Derek?

Mental_blue said:
the goats backside said:
Mental_blue said:

You're right. The dialogue that takes you through the renewal process included cup schemes but the dialogue that allows you to add them afterwards through the My Account page do not. So, if you did not add as part of the renewal process or if you renewed through finance, you cannot currently add - but coming soon to a PC near you.

I know why too. Have you been speaking to Derek?

cant you just tell us why ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.