Cup songs....

justme_ctid

...i recall back in the day when a team got to a cup final they made a song with a dodgy video. why doesn't it happen anymore? when we win the uefa cup next season it will be time for a change me thinks, after all "the boys who never give in" is totally outdated. anyone any ideas?

justme_ctid said:
...i recall back in the day when a team got to a cup final they made a song with a dodgy video. why doesn't it happen anymore? when we win the uefa cup next season it will be time for a change me thinks, after all "the boys who never give in" is totally outdated. anyone any ideas?

Sorry but maybe its because i am an old bastard but i still love the song - wors may be a bit cheesy but so are 99% of all football songs

NO change for me

justme_ctid said:
99% of all football team songs are dogshit. The Boys in Blue is of course the exception that proves the rule, I've still got the vinyl 45. ;-)

(It's "the boys in blue never give in" btw.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.