Cup tied....?

FORZA CITY

If a player has played for a team in the Champions League does that mean that they are cup tied in the UEFA cup even though it's a different competition?

yes

rule state UEFA Club competion

that's the UEFA cup and the UEFA Champions league

FORZA CITY said:
If a player has played for a team in the Champions League does that mean that they are cup tied in the UEFA cup even though it's a different competition?

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=96854" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=96854</a>
all the questions you are asking are here ^^^

cuellar played for Rangers in CL and Villa in Uefa cup this year

I thought a player who has been in the Champions League wouldn't be cup tied for Uefa cup... maybe I'm wrong
I know Uefa cup to Uefa cup isn't allowed as Corluka shows at spurs.

Taylor said:
I thought a player who has been in the Champions League wouldn't be cup tied for Uefa cup... maybe I'm wrong

First part is true I believe but I also thought that if we buy a player like Kaka he could still play for us due to it now being the knockout stages? Thought the rule only applied to the group stages? First knockout stage is ok to play I'm sure but have been wrong before (only once though and it didnt involve a woman, as we all know men are always right in that case!!!)

not my fault! said:
Taylor said:

First part is true I believe but I also thought that if we buy a player like Kaka he could still play for us due to it now being the knockout stages? Thought the rule only applied to the group stages? First knockout stage is ok to play I'm sure but have been wrong before (only once though and it didnt involve a woman, as we all know men are always right in that case!!!)

lol, Men are always right and im not on about the paper!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.