Curious incidents

Eds

We have all witnessed things in sport that at the time are unexplained but then years later the true story comes out. What was the real story behind City's season this year and the unexplained poor performances. The Gareth Barry own goal at Southampton was an odd one as was the gutless performance at Wigan. There were other strange substitutions during the season as well that left me thinking what was going on. Leaving Dzeko on yesterday was one or not giving Sinclair even a start in the FA Cup.

Aliens-meme.jpg

Global conspiracy to hand the prem to the rags so that baconface would fuck off. The perfect reverse clarkie.

Last season we didn't have Richard Wright, this year we did, coincidence? I THINK NOT. It's pretty obvious he's at the heart of a conspiracy to take over the earth/get Mancini sacked. Don't think I haven't had my eye on the guys who wheel in the pizza on the tunnel cam too, very suspicious.

Please OP, post again, elaborating on your suspicions. Please. I would love to know what is in your head.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.