Curly Watts

I've just told my Mrs about this astounding news as she's an avid for all things Corrie. She's now beside herself with excitement, a bit like Jenna Hayes at the vinegar strokes.

nashark said:
Have they come up with a way to explain Kev's absence yet? I'd have more respect for the writers if they just came out and said, 'he's been touching kids'.

They have.
On friday night's episode, there was a conversation between Dev and Sunita about it,
Sunita: Dev, have you seen Kev? My cars broken down on Balaclava Street.
Dev: Honeeey, he's in jail... honeeey, he fucked the kids.

Or something like that.

He used to always be up for a crack with the lads in The Jockey back in the day and seemed a genuinely nice bloke. Then some local character and The News of the World tried stitching him up and he never really seemed to trust anyone after that. Understandably.

Wish him good luck. Although if truth be told he's a fucking terrible actor. He'll slot right back in then.

Kevin was one of the panellists at the recent Mid Sussex Blues Legends Night, along with Big Joe C, Lakey, Tommy Booth and John Stapleton.
He came across as an all round good chap, and proper supporter. Had some sensible things to say about City and was very personable. As far removed from plonkers like Hucknall and Daeyton as the amoeba is from Steven Hawking......

Prestwich_Blue said:
mackenzie said:
Pretty sure he joins up sometimes with the Blues that are London based.
Allegedly ;-)
He did indeed. Had a few good nights in the City Pride with him in my days down there. He was appearing in We Will Rock You and used to arrange his nights off around City games. A top, top guy.

I was only going off what you told me anyway ;-)

Did the house party scene with him in the late 70's...nice enough lad but had an incident with a fat bird behind a shed that involved mushrooms and drinking too much.

I think she had him for breakfast.

Swales lives said:
nashark said:
Have they come up with a way to explain Kev's absence yet? I'd have more respect for the writers if they just came out and said, 'he's been touching kids'.

They have.
On friday night's episode, there was a conversation between Dev and Sunita about it,
Sunita: Dev, have you seen Kev? My cars broken down on Balaclava Street.
Dev: Honeeey, he's in jail... honeeey, he fucked the kids.

Or something like that.

It's a throwaway comment to be broadcast next week. I have a copy of it:

Scene:
The Garage. Tyrone is making a cup of tea when Norris enters the garage and begins looking at a car that is being repaired. He peers into the drivers side window.

Norris:

Has the Speedo been checked for legality?

Tyrone:

Yeah, he's been charged with 19 offences.

Cut to Rovers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.