Current Squad - cut or keep?

What a fucking load of bollocks...you are definitely not a blue....you should stick to posting on Rawk or Red cafe.
Fuck me I have read some shite on here but you are the king of the bullshit merchants.
It's a wonder you haven't been banned for wumming...
Walker is a bloody good player who suits our style of play...and Merlin is simply the best regardless of his age.
You're paranoid.
If you don't agree that's fine. Just explain your point.
I reiterate my opinion: Don't think Walker is really good enough for our defence and recent results/ performances support my view.
D.Silva-perhaps the greatest City player in our history but he will need to be replaced soonish because he's coming to the end of his playing career. He will be 33 years of age in January and that is a fact.

Ederson - Keep
Bravo - Cut
Muric - Undecided

Walker - Keep
Danilo - Keep
Kompany - Keep
Stones - Keep
Laporte - Keep
Mangala - Cut
Otamendi - Undecided
Delph - Keep
Mendy - Keep
Zinchenko - Undecided / Cut

Fernandinho - Keep
Gundogan - Keep
Sterling - Keep
Mahrez - Keep
De Bruyne - Keep
Bernardo - Keep
D. Silva - Keep
Foden - Keep
Sané - Keep
Diaz - Leaving anyway

Aguero - Keep
Jesus - Keep

So undecided then?

You're paranoid.
I reiterate my opinion: Don't think Walker is really good enough for our defence and recent results/ performances support my view.

The reason Walker was bought is that he has fantastic recovery speed. He is one-footed, which limits his attacking value. But Guardiola is aware that his style of play leaves acres of empty space in City's half for most of the game. That makes Walker's ability going backwards far more important than his limitations going forwards. Mendy is the opposite. Fast as fuck and dangerous going forward but slow and crap going backwards. With Mendy on the left, Walker is ideal for the right to cover all that open grass as the centre backs shift left to cover the hole that Mendy leaves. But he can't play every game without suffering some reaction.

Out: Bravo, Kompany, Danilo, Zinchenko, Gundogan, Mangala and Mendy

2 Weeks on a beach for Walker and Bernardo they look completely knackered.

Need, Keeper, right back, left back (2), Dm, Striker

Last edited:
Out: Bravo, Kompany, Danilo, Zinchenko, Gundogan, Mangala and Mendy

2 Weeks on a beach for Walker and Bernardo they look completely knackered.

Need, Keeper, right back, left back (2), Dm, Striker

Keeper is not a keeper then.

There has been a lot of blood letting on here the last few days with Gudonghan, Delph, Walker and Mahrez getting it in the neck. I’ve put some thought into it on why things have gone wrong and what’s changed the past month. Is it the injuries? Is it hunger to retain the title or is it our failure to recruit a back up for Fernandinho?

I tell you what it is, it’s Spanish Dave’s hair. Since he has started growing it back everything’s gone to pot. He seemed to play better when he he sported his tribute to Sibierski and Danny Mills look. So if we are looking to cut things from the squad it’s Dave’s hair, who rooms with him on away trips? Can someone not scalp him when he’s asleep and maybe an eyebrow just for a laugh.

There has been a lot of blood letting on here the last few days with Gudonghan, Delph, Walker and Mahrez getting it in the neck. I’ve put some thought into it on why things have gone wrong and what’s changed the past month. Is it the injuries? Is it hunger to retain the title or is it our failure to recruit a back up for Fernandinho?

I tell you what it is, it’s Spanish Dave’s hair. Since he has started growing it back everything’s gone to pot. He seemed to play better when he he sported his tribute to Sibierski and Danny Mills look. So if we are looking to cut things from the squad it’s Dave’s hair, who rooms with him on away trips? Can someone not scalp him when he’s asleep and maybe an eyebrow just for a laugh.
Correctamundo - the long haired lout needs to sort it pronto

You're paranoid.
D.Silva-perhaps the greatest City player in our history but he will need to be replaced soonish because he's coming to the end of his playing career. He will be 33 years of age in January and that is a fact.
And yet City won the league with a 100 points last season with Walker and Silva contributing hugely.

Utd win 2 games, City lose 2, and this is the result.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.