Current Squad - cut or keep?

David Silva, Aguero, Kompany. All three will be gone soon anyway. To replace those three will take serious coinage and unless the FFP rules are kinder to us I can't see us doing it.
And Fernandinho.

We’ve already replaced Kompany with Laporte.

Speaking in longer terms is a different topic but what we need in the next two windows is claringly obvious; a left back and a defensive midfielder. I’d also take another striker on as if Sergio was to pick up a long injury (heavens forbid) then I know I would not be confident with Jesus being our man to bag the goals we’d need in order to pick up silverware. DM and LB are huge priorities however.

The summer after next and you are probably looking at getting in replacements for ferna, otamendi, Walker, kompany and maybe even David and Sergio but we’ve a good 18th months before we should be considering those when we’ve a clear lack of quality cover for two key positions as things stand now.

Hahahaha, must be a WUM. Not only is Walker quality, we could do with some additional backup at right back. Cut Walker haha, Jesus christ.

How do you think, does City need a tall forward like Dzeko? Aerial duels it's not for City, in the games like against CP and Liciechester lack of a tall forward was critical.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.