Curry needed now! Recommendations...

pride in battle

I no this shouldn't be in this section but I'm desperate, my local curry house is closed, so I need somewhere local to the Etihad stadium who deliver or I can drive to.
Any recommendations for take away curry
Thanks guys!!

If it makes you feel better, I've just ordered the works from Vujon (Bury) will be here in 15 mins.....lovely.

Why not consult my handy take-away review thread here.........

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=273018&hilit=Take+away" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=273018&hilit=Take+away</a>

Shameless bump!

Don't do it! Just been sat on the bog for over 20 mins, got pins/needles in the legs and a ring sting to die for.
Plus it looked just like it was when it went in and stunk like a hamster had died inside me.

Hope this helps.

skiddypants said:
Don't do it! Just been sat on the bog for over 20 mins, got pins/needles in the legs and a ring sting to die for.
Plus it looked just like it was when it went in and stunk like a hamster had died inside me.

Hope this helps.

Was just gonna suggest that yer stick a suction pump over yer lavvy bowl and see what comes out. It'll look pretty much what passes for curry!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.