Cut Throat Shave

Clubber

Under your bed, playing Monopoly with the Bogeyman
Looking for a decent, not to expensive, cut throat shave barbers. Preferably in Tameside, Gorton area, but anywhere east Manchester really.

Been dying to have one for ages, but the bloke near us is charging £15! Is that exspensive?

Any recommendations? Keep threatening to get me own, but my mrs thinks I'll end up with a head like hell raiser.

Clubber said:
Citizen52 said:
I pay a tenner for mine, but that's in the peasant land of North Manchester where it is commonly known as the muffin.

I'd pay £10. Just think £15 is a bit steep.

Is that just for the shave? or both? I pay £20 for both on occasion but I don't always get the shave so sometimes just £10 for the haircut.

Trouble is nowhere else round here offers it so they can charge it, but it's often shit going back to a normal shave after it so I only tend to pay it now and again these days.

What's the point of paying £10 for a shave? Surely it grows back at the same rate and a in no time you're back to where you started only a tenner lighter.

ChesterRdBlue said:
What's the point of paying £10 for a shave? Surely it grows back at the same rate and a in no time you're back to where you started only a tenner lighter.

Well whats the point in having a pint. Might as well have water? Your only going to piss it out and feel worse than when you started, while at the same time losing £3.00???

ChesterRdBlue said:

Novelty at first to be honest. It's something to try, but I must admit after a while I started to think along your lines.

LongLang said:
ChesterRdBlue said:

Well whats the point in having a pint. Might as well have water? Your only going to piss it out and feel worse than when you started, while at the same time losing £3.00???

You have to shave regularly though unless you want to look like a bear, drinking beer is not a necessity, so to pay £10 for someone to do it is a bit like paying some guy to help you out in the shower now and again. I just thought I was missing something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.