CV19. What would the Labour party have done?

This is basically, 'What would Corbyn have done?'

1) Have a 'Conversation' about it, lasting about a fortnight.
2) Appoint 25 'Covid diversity and inclusion' monitors, to ensure any scientists appointed
meet the necessary race/gender criteria.
3) Then, the first vital step would be ensuring that each and every scientific advisor
was fully versed in the vital task of promoting equality, and undertake a two week re
education course.
4) All daily TV briefings to be introduced with a rousing version of 'We'll keep the
Red Flag Flying here.'
5) These briefings will inform the populace how the Labour party has managed to
'Drive Down Inequality,' by regularly reminding everyone how many rich people have died.
6) People will be urged to clap for the NHS on Mondays, to cheer for Hamas on Tuesdays,
shout for the IRA on Wednesdays, and light fireworks for Vegans Thursdays and Fridays.
7) Ash Sarkar and Owen Jones are appointed as advisors, responsible for press scrutiny.
8) An 18 year old member of the Young Conservatives to be tarred and feathered each weekend.
9) A committee to be created to assess the problems encountered by Covid 19,
report expected in 6 months.
10) Corbyn declares, no more elections Putin style, 'That's it, I'm here until I snuff it.'

Labour believes in local democracy. Local authorities and health authorities would have had their STD tracers seconded to tracing virus contacts. (Are the 25000 newly-recruited tracers still managing an average of one contact a week?)

This is great, but I do hope Starmer isn't just planning on a five year COVID/Tory witch hunt as a basis for winning a second term.
Punishing Boris Johnson by making him meet all his kids in a Surprise Surprise style show would be a vote winner I reckon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.