Cyberbullying

Nobody is going to attack you mate. I’m a Scot and we are not universally popular through jealousy and envy. A Celtic fan, not popular either but I don’t give a Fuck. A marvellous raconteur and all round good guy, handsome, charming and wit coming out of my ears, so, obviously the jealousy kicks in big time again. And I, yes me, am not worried, ok I live in Gods own country, but I would walk Manchester with my avatar pinned to my chest without fear.

You have nothing to worry about. Believe me, your a Blue and if anybody had a real go there are plenty of men in here who would stand by you. Probably, well some, a few at least.

Ok me. I’m in a taxi.
I cried during Braveheart mate I feel your pain.

On here as some on the first page show.

The worst is its allowed to go on.

Rubbish, on here it’s 99 times out of a 100 just a difference of opinion. No bullying as I can see, if things are said to people by PM then obviously I don’t know about it but I’m guessing the majority of posters on here with different views would still sit down and have a pint together.

the only way to beat bullys is to stand up to them,even getting a good hiding can get you respect in some cases..luckily i was able to dish out instant karma to the odd cnt at school though i know not every child is able to,i detest bullies...

Think it’s down to jealousy. Took one of his other mates to the coast a few weeks back and it seemed to all kick off after that, even though we have also took them places in the past when he was younger.
Think some of it is also down to him being more popular with the girls. He also goes to see City regularly and has nice holidays etc but he does not brag about it. One of them is a rag fan and it seemed to get more aggressive following the result on Sunday.
All that said it doesn’t excuse what they have posted and some of it is deliberately designed to stir things up with other people who he knows.
We have contacted the police over some of the posts and are waiting for a call/visit.
Go round there gaff and knock the dad's out, job done

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.