Bicycle bicycle bicycle

I want to ride my bicycle bicycle bicycle

I want to ride my bicycle

I want to ride my bike

Iwant to ride my bicycle

I want to ride it where I like

Cheers Freddie

Tuearts right boot said:
Bicycles should be used only by exceptionally poor people for going to work.

My bike costs more than half the cars I overtake on the way to work.

Sheikh said:
This is something that needs sorting out. If you're going to ride on the road then you should have a license.

Also, if you're over 16 and ride on the pavement, not wear a helmet or not have lights then you should have your bike taken away til you pay a reasonable fine.

I feel sorry for the genuine cyclists out there.

I agree. And if motorists drive without lights, drive on a pavement or without a working horn they should have their car taken away. That will be practically every motorist I ever see parked up at the side of the road then.

I'm here to vent my spleen.

A middle aged man in lycra on a Tour De France style bike is a lot less dangerous to everyone else than a fat and/or stupid motorist in his lumbering saloon car who thinks he is a cut above the ordinary driver and therefore entitled to ignore speed limits meant for them.

Those 'sports' saloons and 4x4s make me laugh with their allegedly racy styling, daft lights, crass names, 'alloy' wheels (as if steel isn't an alloy) and sometimes even a wing on the boot.

They still have room for the wife and kids, and a set of golf clubs in the boot. They don't look much like a real sports car as driven by the likes of Lewis Hamilton and his F1 pals.

Have you ever seen a cyclist buying a bicycle designed to carry himself and the wife and kids, a sort of elongated tandem, and riding it around on his own imagining it is sporty looking like the bike Wiggins rides?

face it chaps, why would the govt push for dedicated cycle lanes?

why would they want to clamp down on no of cycle related deaths.

Answer:

They want us to drive our cars. The money they make from each forecourt is unbelievable. Fuel taxes keeps these guys ticking. Do u really think they would risk having that shortfall?

They are thieves plain n simple.

de niro and Urmston in consecutive posts.

Worth the annual subscription alone.

chabal said:
de niro and Urmston in consecutive posts.

Worth the annual subscription alone.
Like a serious version of me and you bud

My sister used to go out with an adult male that was heavily into riding a bycicle. He used to shave his legs in order to be more streamlined, is this the norm?

alfabianchi said:
Lots of bollocks being spouted in this thread.

The roads are for everyone. Bikes, people, tractors, horses and cars.

If you drive around thinking you are more important than anyone else, you are a bell-end.

I once read a good slogan on a poster in town. It said, "You're not stuck in traffic. YOU ARE THE TRAFFIC."

If you cannot handle sharing the roads with other people, you shouldn't be on them.

The roads are not for everyone Alfa. You should know that before labelling others as "bell-ends".

Cyclists, low CC motorcycles, horse driven vehicles, tractors and pedestrians are not allowed on motorways or did you not know that ? The reason is for their own safety and also that they will slow down other traffic and cause accidents because they cannot attain anywhere near the required speed on a motorway.

A motorist is not allowed on a road if he doesn't have insurance, a taxed motor vehicle and a driving licence.

The same or similar rules apply to dual carriageway roads with similar restrictions.

This idea that the roads belong to everyone is bollix. We've moved on now to an age of the motor car. Everyone has one and there is no need to congest our roads with cyclists.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.