Czech Republic v England | Euro 2020 Group Stage

MCFC1993

Keeping this one separate from the Croatia-Scotland game so both can be discussed equally.

CZECH REPUBLIC v ENGLAND

Tuesday 22nd June 2021

Kicks off at 20:00 (BST) at Wembley in London, England. Capacity at 25%, approximately 22,500.

Coverage begins at 19:00 (BST) on ITV 1, presented by Mark Pougatch, analysis from Roy Keane, Ian Wright, Gary Neville, Reshmin Chowdhury, Ashley Cole and Andros Townsend. Commentary from Sam Matterface and Lee Dixon.

Referee: Artur Dias (POR)

Dare I say you look at those permutations and probably think a draw is the best result for England but I didn’t originally consider they’d be trekking all over Europe in that scenario. I think England have to play for the win even if it may be to their detriment. 4 points is already enough to go through in my opinion. Not much to say other than England were crap versus Scotland, he may have been experimenting with a couple of players but it was poor. Southgate needs to find his best XI fast. Czech Republic have been the surprise package of the group, comfortably beat Scotland and avoided defeat to Croatia. Schick leads the goalscoring charts with Ronaldo. They could prove to be stubborn opposition for England.

Goal scorers so far:
Patrik Schick (Czech Republic & Bayer Leverkusen) – 3
Raheem Sterling (England & Manchester City) – 1

1624229385451.png

3rd place table:

Screenshot 2021-06-21 at 21.54.50.png

1624229468186.png1624229476946.png

As it stands:
Czech Republic (1st) would play Germany (2nd in Group F) at Wembley.
England (2nd) would play Slovakia (2nd in Group E) in Copenhagen.
3rd place (if they have enough points) would play Netherlands (1st in Group C) in Budapest or Sweden (1st in Group E) in Glasgow. Outcome dependent on which 3rd place teams qualify (see table below).

3rd place permutations:
Screenshot 2021-06-21 at 23.10.16.png

Last edited:
Prediction

-------------Pickford-------
Trippier-Stones-Maguire-Chilwell
-------Henderson--Rice---
--Sterling----Mount----Grealish
---------------Kane--------------

E4a9T4OXoAE343K

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.