Czech Republic v England | Euro 2020 Group Stage

So Gilmour shares the same changing room as all his Scotland teammates, stands next to them interlocked whilst national anthems are sang and none of the Scotland players need to. Being made up as it goes along this shit.
Nothing to do with the dressing room.
It was their ridiculous post match antics.

It's hilarious how Foden has somehow become the scapegoat for England playing shit despite being the one player who looked the most likely to make something happen the last two games. Never mind Kane running around like an 80 year old, or Mount doing the sum amount of fuck all, or Southgate playing two DM every bloody game.

As he has never played outside a Guardiola team and doesn’t have the ability to lump it long like the rags. Spain adopted the way Pep played and won a World Cup and 2 euros, we can’t evolve past percentage football.

————————Pickford————-
Walker—Stones—Mings—Shaw
——-Bellingham—Phillips——
———-——-Grealish—————
Sterling——-Kane——-Foden

Or Foden as a 10, Sancho right and Sterling left.

As England have now qualified surely the more interesting game is Scotland v Croatia? Two teams in a winner takes all game as a draw is no good to either team

It's hilarious how Foden has somehow become the scapegoat for England playing shit despite being the one player who looked the most likely to make something happen the last two games. Never mind Kane running around like an 80 year old, or Mount doing the sum amount of fuck all, or Southgate playing two DM every bloody game.
That cant be right surely? I know I have blue tinted specs but in no way does Foden deserve to be dropped based on the last two games compared to others.

---------------Pickford
Walker---Stones---Maguire---Shaw
-------Bellingham---Rice
Sterling-------Foden---------Grealish
----------------Kane

That'd be my guess.

Rumours that Maguire will start.
And if they get the win it will be all down to Maguire, so fuckin predictable

You'll batter them tonight, the Czech Rep are already through, they'll play a weakened side

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.