Czech Republic v England | Euro 2020 Group Stage

For the game. If they were chatting in the tunnel, they will still have had them on unless they’d got changed.
Do they wear Gps devices in games? Never knew that.

I know they do in training, that’s why they have those sports bras. But didn’t know they did in the actual game.

If Southgate hasn’t chosen Foden due to the booking, I’d say as usual very cautious, but so be it. However making him the one player not in the squad naturally means people will assume it’s a snub on Phil’s part.

Why he can’t just be on the bench instead of one of the two goalkeepers is beyond me.

It’s odd but unless Phil plays I genuinely don’t give a shit how England do. In some ways I’d probably find it amusing if they lose as I can’t stand the manager.

Southgate's selection has nil nil written all over it. In a game where we can lose but still go thru, he has passed up an opportunity to pkay a more creative side. Rice and Phillips really??
5 of this side would not be in my selection.
But aren’t England better off finishing second ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.