Czechia v Turkiye - Wed 26th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group F

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MCFC1993

Kick off time 20:00 (BST). Coverage starts at 19:15 on ITV4. Being played in Hamburg.

1000011477.jpg

A draw will be enough for Turkey, Czechia need to win.

sergio oliveira (Gala player) stated last week in Portugal that ''The rivalary between clubs in Turkey is so high that, i dont really know if they can put that away and support their national team''

this is a very optimistic, mild comment.

you can not believe the things that are happening in Turkey, about the national team, turkish federation, turkish clubs etc. i dont wanna bore you with this stuff; i am realy so tired after this season in Turkish league and i dont wanna comment negatively about my country.

Fenerbahçe + Besiktas is a coalition (fans and boards) since last year and their hatred against Gala is so huge. it is just not sportwise; it is also political and social. The allegations are so harsh that there are many law suites at the moment. spor environment is a sociological problem at the moment in turkey.

this is not going to end; i am really tired and planning not to follow turkish league this season.

about this game:
probably many turkish players want to return home.

starting eleven: still we dont know. arda guler will not play again most prob. we will play without a striker again.

i think it will be better to wait for the end of Group E games to make a comment.

ps: many people call this game Czechia vs Galatasaray at the moment :))))) they are serious

Last edited:
starting eleven: still we dont know. arda guler will not play again most prob. we will play without a striker again.
Well the Czechs will be playing with Chytil up front (as Schick isn't fit to start). I'd rather play with no striker than play with Chytil. I suspect you will win without too many problems. Hope I'm wrong though.

Well the Czechs will be playing with Chytil up front (as Schick isn't fit to start). I'd rather play with no striker than play with Chytil. I suspect you will win without too many problems. Hope I'm wrong though.
:)) arda is starting.. yilmaz is up front. no strikers for turkey..
defender central is demiral and samet.. may be problematic again.

turkey will qualify even if lose with 1 goal difference i think, in case of georgia do not win.
i am expecting a surprise from georgia.

we do not have much confidence on our team as of today. as i wrote, football environment is toxic and chaotic.

sergio oliveira (Gala player) stated last week in Portugal that ''The rivalary between clubs in Turkey is so high that, i dont really know if they can put that away and support their national team''

this is a very optimistic, mild comment.

you can not believe the things that are happening in Turkey, about the national team, turkish federation, turkish clubs etc. i dont wanna bore you with this stuff; i am realy so tired after this season in Turkish league and i dont wanna comment negatively about my country.

Fenerbahçe + Besiktas is a coalition (fans and boards) since last year and their hatred against Gala is so huge. it is just not sportwise; it is also political and social. The allegations are so harsh that there are many law suites at the moment. spor environment is a sociological problem at the moment in turkey.

this is not going to end; i am really tired and planning not to follow turkish league this season.

about this game:
probably many turkish players want to return home.

i think it will be better to wait for the end of Group E games to make a comment.

ps: many people call this game Czechia vs Galatasaray at the moment :))))) they are serious
Interesting post. My sister has been married to a Turk for 25 years and he’s a Fenerbahce fan. He’s a quiet bloke but you get him on the subject of Gala and he turns into something else. He tells me that when they play each other they turn up hours before and there is often violence with knives - sometimes inside the stadium. My sister and their Turkish daughter hate football and keep well out of it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.