Daily Express: Nasri to Juve?

Hate to be a backseat moderator, but can't we just search for and update the Nasri thread rather than start a new thread for each article a newspaper publishes?

That said, on the topic: I'd love to part with Nasri + cash in exchange for Pogba, and I think we have a more forgiving valuation of him than Schalke does of Draxler, but I suspect the wages would be a problem -- especially given the length of his new contract. A man can dream though.

Nasri has some wonderful contributions - goal in a Wembley final - being his biggest for God's own Club. If he were to leave and that enabled us to bring in Paul Pogba there is only one thing to say, 'Get it done'.

Hate to be a backseat moderator, but can't we just search for and update the Nasri thread rather than start a new thread for each article a newspaper publishes?

That said, on the topic: I'd love to part with Nasri + cash in exchange for Pogba, and I think we have a more forgiving valuation of him than Schalke does of Draxler, but I suspect the wages would be a problem -- especially given the length of his new contract. A man can dream though.

There's no Nasri thread in the transfer forum. I could've posted in another forum, but then it would've been completely overlooked as a transfer story.

Nasri has had his highs and lows for us, but he played much of his time at Arsenal and most if not all of his French caps in the centre. I have felt for him sometimes being the one who has to give us width when Silva tucks in to do his stuff. He's often been at his best when Silva is out injured or when he's gone off, he seems to take responsibility. Now Sterling is here and perhaps KDB we may see him in the middle as a Silva back up against the weaker teams linking up with his mate Yaya.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.