Daily Horse Racing \ Tipping thread

markbmcfc

Quite a few of us that follow the horses daily, so the idea of this thread is to post anything you fancy, your bets for the day or any tipping/information youve got on a horse running that day.

If we keep it running, could be a good way to win us all some money and beat the bookie.

I'll start us off, my main fancies today are:

York 5.30 - Lucky Art (EW)
York 4.55 - Charlie Cool (W)
Nmkt 2.25 - Shumoos (W)

Let try make this a decent thread and keep it going, could work out to be a decent earner.

1 race down and it came nowhere.

1.50 Lexis Hero
2.25 Russelliana
3.00 Timepiece

All 3 in a lucky 15 but the first one Moore was on came nowhere.

2.15 Rock Of Monet and 2.50 Dazinski in a double at Ascot.

Had a little win yesterday so hopefully more to come today.

Unlucky leighton, could have been a decent return that. Excellent shout on Timepiece!

whitt said:
Unlucky leighton, could have been a decent return that. Excellent shout on Timepiece!

2 seconds and a winner. 16/1 was some price for Timepiece they have had big hopes for this horse and today it showed its class and saved my day. 3 times 16/1 = €49 paid for my bets with a little bit extra trown in for good measure.

Also done a little win double tonight at Gowran 5.35 President Lincoln and 6.35 Secretary Of State.

My boss had a horse run today at york in the 3.45,,,Waldvogel,beaten by half into second at 25/1....first time on the flat after failing over jumps.....one to watch out for guys..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.