Daily Mail: Maicon agent calls City a Joke!

skybluekings

Those mother f*cking STUPID ass piece of shit reporters at Daily Mail strike again with a totally twisted headline of Maicon's agent calling us a joke. Where in the fucking story, or quote from the actual interview does he say Man City is a joke? Someone asked him about going to Man City and he said "let's not joke about it"

What the f*ck! Where is it even written by manager and club that City are even interested in Maicon?
This is the Media up to their shit again and it makes my f*cking blood boil.

Maicon's agent tells Manchester City: You're a joke and he'd only leave Inter for United or Real
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...oke-hed-leave-Inter-United-Real.html?ITO=1490

Inter defender Maicon would welcome a move to Manchester - as long as the kit is red and not blue.

The 28-year-old Brazil right back has been linked with Manchester City but his agent has laughed off that prospect as a joke - without ruling out a move to the right club.

Maicon has 50 caps to his name as well as three successive Serie A winners medals with Inter and Antonio Caliendo insists his player would not throw all that away just for riches of Eastlands.

He said:'If the likes of Real or United knock on the door then you consider the
eventual offers - but we are talking about a top player who is fighting for the league title, the Champions League, the best player in his role, what would he be doing at City?

'I think it would be unthinkable, let's not joke about it.'

Maicon is contracted to Inter until 2013 and is a key player in Jose Mourinho's side, making a move away from Italy unlikely if not impossible and Caliendo added: 'Every day there's a story linking Maicon to a different club. First it was Real Madrid, then Manchester United and now City.

'I think Maicon has already reiterated his wish to remain at Inter.'

These papers do it all the time, a quite boring, non-event of a story gets twisted by one or two words in the whole article. The Mail who have probably 'linked' us to Maicon are questioning there own sources it would seem as well as no-one from City/Inter have ever said 'we want him'

It's times like this when these words of MJ wizdom come into my mind...

I'm looking at the man in the Mirror
I'm asking him to change his ways
No message could be any clearer
If you wanna make the world a better place,
Take a look at yourself and make the change.....

Dan Silva-take note.

GStar said:
Hoenstly wouldn't want him... like most of the full backs around right now; thier value is based on thier attacking value rather than thier minimal defensive skill.

Italy isn't the Premier League Maicon.

Italy is where the best defenders and defensive players play there game.

Immaculate Pasta said:
GStar said:
Hoenstly wouldn't want him... like most of the full backs around right now; thier value is based on thier attacking value rather than thier minimal defensive skill.

Italy isn't the Premier League Maicon.

Italy is where the best defenders and defensive players play there game.

Got to disagree mate, Maicon is a very capable defender but certainly not the best in his position. Where he excels is his offensive qualities.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.