Daily Mail wins newspaper of the year at press awards

royle

The Daily Mail won Newspaper of the Year and Website of the Year as well as collecting the prize for Campaign of the Year for its work on the pursuit of the killers of Stephen Lawrence.

In awarding the Mail the prize for Newspaper of the Year, the judges described it as, "A consistently must-read product even if it can drive you to distraction. Love it or loathe it you cannot ignore it." Craig Brown of the Daily Mail also received three awards for humour, criticism and his column.

A song to celebrate.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eBT6OSr1TI[/youtube]

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
de niro said:
Deserved, tells it as it is without bias .

Please don't do that again mate.
It's a fucking nightmare trying to get muesli off a keyboard.
What with this and your conspiracy theories,I am starting to worry.
Are you due a holiday?
hes getting old and not a little starstruck in his dotage.expect mr d on britains got talent this year<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:44 am --<br /><br />
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
de niro said:

Please don't do that again mate.
It's a fucking nightmare trying to get muesli off a keyboard.
What with this and your conspiracy theories,I am starting to worry.
Are you due a holiday?
hes getting old and not a little starstruck in his dotage.expect mr d on britains got talent this year

+++++Breaking News+++++++

Vote Rigging Row:
The Daily Mail are embroiled in a new controversy after if was found they used unemployed black illegal immigrants to vote for the newspaper in it's bid to win newspaper of the year. Dole scroungers and work shy people on sickness benefits were aslo recruited in an attempt to help the cause.

The Daily Mail won an award for the campaign of the year (Stephen Lawrence) to be honest I thought the Daily Express would have walked it with their "Prince Charles killed Diana" campaign.

de niro said:

ta3gc6.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.