daily mirror poster

joe salford

In the Mirror pull out poster it seems they have super imposed a fat Brian Kidd on to it and there is someone lay down bottom left hand side and they have imposed (poorly) someone elses face on.
Have i missed something?

Without seeing the picture, I might be wrong but the super imposed face could be the backroom staff member who was wearing a Glauber Berti mask!

Ha ha, Berti's got in on the act! where's Chappie? I see his young apprentice is on there. Young lad must think he got the best job in the world.

I've got that exact poster in front of me, one of the backroom staff it is wearing the Bertie mask, also saw on a picture somewhere someone wearing a Caicedo mask? Would like to hear from City somewhere why they did this? Surely they chose these two players for some reason... just think of all the players they could've picked from!

I've got in on my wall and it is a Glauber Berti mask!

Although someone has superimposed a fat, old, grey Brian Kidd on the bottom right hand side of my poster!<br /><br />-- Mon May 16, 2011 6:38 pm --<br /><br />
casualdeyna said:
I've got in on my wall and it is a Glauber Berti mask!

Although someone has superimposed a fat, old, grey Brian Kidd on the bottom right hand side of my poster!

No sorry, it is an old, fat, grey Brian Kidd!

When photographers use a very wide angle lens (which they did here to fit everyone in shot) the people in the middle of the picture come out small and the people on the edges have an unatural wide look.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.