Daily Mirror

Freestyler

here we go again...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Everton-demand-apology-from-Gary-Cook-as-Manchester-City-chief-executive-has-two-VIP-fans-kicked-out-of-Eastlands-article367815.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Ev ... 67815.html</a>

Oh Garry Garry, Garry Garry Garry Garry Cookie Monster

I very much doubt Garry Cook is the one who has asked for these people to be ejected. More likely a fan who has made a complaint, and the people in the box have been warned but continued to hurl abuse.

Im sure trigger will be able to enlighten us as to what went on.

tbf the pree like most of our fans have a hate issue with GC and will do anything or say anything to make him look a twat (ok sometimes he does it himself but....). If the bloke in question was being a wanker then fair enough he should be thrown out and was. I see no reason why GC should say sorry, as mentioned this probably started with a fan complaining first and then Cook being informed and deciding to throw this guy out.

Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

If the scouser was chanting, Cook was well within his rights to tell him to shut it.

If he got the wrong person, or if his reaction was over the topor if he ends up having to apologise it' just another embarrassing episode in a long line.

I hope for his sake he has the back up on this, and seeing as Everton has publicised this we should make public exactly what this Downing got up to.

I assure you it was Garry Cook who asked that the dipper was not allowed in the directors box, he was a total and utter plant pot, he's very lucky I didn't twat the fucking prick, Garry Cook got it bang on, he turned to him after the final whistle and asked him to refrain from swearing and joining in with the dippers, but I suppose once a dipper, always a dipper, he was in the corporate area and although it's not written in stone everyone knows and especially away followers who have literature sent within their ticket allocations, that no chanting and especially swearing is allowed or expected. The guy deserved all he got, a big mouthed dipper. Isn't it amazing how the media have turned it around to be our fault, even after getting it virtually spot on with what went on. Fuck the press, fuck sky and definately fuck the dippers, I hate those fucking false scousers now more than I ever have, I always had a soft spot for them, however first we have the poaching and pestering city, even though they sold woooney to rags after pestering for months and then this, fuck everyone of them off and ban them all, Manchester is a much safer place without them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.