Dalian Atkinson - Policeman guilty of manslaughter

I said before in an earlier post but I'll say it again....what kind of human being kicks another person TWICE in the head after that person is obviously insensible after being tasered for 33 seconds?? To the point their bootlaces left an imprint.

Get the lowlife scum out of the force, off the streets and thrown in jail. Horrible despicable twat.

The worry now is how the sentencing is applied re culpability. Could be anything from two to sixteen years depending on interpretation.

I know what you're saying but I'm not sure that's totally true. It's like someone saying, " I knifed/shot him in the arm/leg to stop him but I didn't intend to kill him." I remember watching a programme a good few years ago now about crime and there was a group of lads who'd been having a fight. One ran down an entry and the lad pursuing him threw a brick that hit him on the head and killed him. He was convicted of murder, when I thought it would have been manslaughter.

The copper deserves jail. Kicking and stamping on someone's head on the floor goes way over the top and his powers, unless he was fighting for his life, which he wasn't. He could get a very lengthy sentence for manslaughter.

Pages 3-8. Think the first two points of high culpability are engaged, thus pushing it towards very high culpability. Some aggravating features too.

Starting point, eighteen years. Range 11-24 years. He could get some serious stir.

Last edited:
Poor poor lad. Sad that he died so young. Met him while he was at City and had a laugh with him in the Hacienda. He had a very infectious smile.

Disgusting from the copper. Absolutely no need to taser someone that long nor kick someone in the head. Hope he gets many years.

I should add that I met Dalian a couple of times in the late 90’s. He was mates with Franz Carr who I used to knock about with.

He was a really likeable guy. Bit spiv like, but actually a great lad; he was great company. He had a positive energy about him, which must have wilted, given where he ended up. Very sad.

RIP.

That policeman taserres him fir 33 seconds and kicks him twice in the head and he gets found guilty off man slaufgter b<6

Just going to post this because it always makes me smile, and it's goal of the season at a crucial stage in English football history. It was shown on TV over and over. This is 1992... months away from the formation of the Premier League, saturation coverage, and multi million pound pay packets.

Dalian, meanwhile, earned something like 3k a week at the peak of his career at Villa, and ended up unable to afford the treatment he wanted for his kidney disease he contracted in his fourties.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.