Damage to ground by Schalke fans.

UEFA - what a bunch of self serving knobs.

Every season it is the same, bring a club or player up on some fatuous charge and fine them a reasonable sum of money.

That is what they are all about at the end of the day a money making racket.
  • Increase the number of teams and change the format = More money.
  • Move games to different times and days for more televised matches = More money.
  • Fine teams for coming back late, throwing paper aeroplanes, singing "your not incredible" = More Money
  • Etc etc etc = More money.
Even their darling the fake Ronaldo is going to get hit with a fine for holding his crotch, bloody hell as if that offended anybody!

That is why their poxy competition is low down on my priorities and why I will not attend CL games.

Just hate the so called "atmosphere" from such European teams.
No spontaneity, individuality, just a regimented bunch of fans singing exactly the same song as everyone else in unision and prompted by a central "brain" amongst them who decides what #EVERYONE# sings.

In contrast amongst the home fans even though not as loud, there was an ebb and flow, a connection between the crowd noise and what was happening on the pitch, spontaneous "oles" or songs that started organically on one part and flowed out....

Remind you of one English team? Clue: BT staff their corporate load for w minutes before each match kicks off.

They were a bunch of total wankers! And it’s seemingly not isolated to that one game against us.

One of our fans got done in at their place; they threw a pint of beer at de Bruyne at their place; their fans think they’re so important that they nominated some fans to run on the pitch in their last home game and confront the players, one taking the captain’s armband off the captain and telling some players to get out of their club; they did a silent second half with no vocal support for their side in the same game (all because they’re having a poor season, boo fucking hoo!); they had some out drinking in the street on AnR and were staring out some of our fans who were clearly families and scarfers, and making derogatory comments about them; they were lobbing stuff into the City end and spitting at our fans over the divide; one got up in our end moaning about our player bringing one of theirs down and when a female City fan pointed to the empty seats in their away end and saying “you should be in there” he started being aggressive towards her... I don’t mind if they stare me out or give me shit, but don’t fucking start on the weaker element!

They have a lot of bellends following them and I wouldn’t mind if they don’t qualify for Europe for a very long time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just hate the so called "atmosphere" from such European teams.
No spontaneity, individuality, just a regimented bunch of fans singing exactly the same song as everyone else in unision and prompted by a central "brain" amongst them who decides what #EVERYONE# sings.

In contrast amongst the home fans even though not as loud, there was an ebb and flow, a connection between the crowd noise and what was happening on the pitch, spontaneous "oles" or songs that started organically on one part and flowed out....
It’s absolute garbage all that drum “oah woah der der der ole ole ole oah oah woaaahhh” bollocks.

I’m so glad that we don’t have all that shit. Every single one of these Ultras groups across Europe are exactly the same, all of them, same songs same drum beat same flags same t-shirts same masks, no individuality, no differentiation of songs or drum beats. It’s proper shit!

They were silent after 4-0 n’all.

I thought our atmosphere was far better than Schalke, their biggest noise was the drum, often drowning out any songs they sang, ours was spontaneous and often quite loud, knocks the myth of the Etihad's poor atmosphere.

They were a bunch of total wankers! And it’s seemingly not isolated to that one game against us.

One of our fans got done in at their place; they threw a pint of beer at de Bruyne at their place; their fans think they’re so important that they nominated some fans to run on the pitch in their last home game and confront the players, one taking the captain’s armband off the captain and telling some players to get out of their club; they did a silent second half with no vocal support for their side in the same game (all because they’re having a poor season, boo fucking hoo!); they had some out drinking in the street on AnR and were staring out some of our fans who were clearly families and scarfers, and making derogatory comments about them; they were lobbing stuff into the City end and spitting at our fans over the divide; one got up in our end moaning about our player bringing one of theirs down and when a female City fan pointed to the empty seats in their away end and saying “you should be in there” he started being aggressive towards her... I don’t mind if they stare me out or give me shit, but don’t fucking start on the weaker element!

They have a lot of bellends following them and I wouldn’t mind if they don’t qualify for Europe for a very long time.
Just sounds like a day at the football to me ,from yesteryear might I just add.
Move along nothing to see here.

UEFA - what a bunch of self serving knobs.

Every season it is the same, bring a club or player up on some fatuous charge and fine them a reasonable sum of money.

That is what they are all about at the end of the day a money making racket.
  • Increase the number of teams and change the format = More money.
  • Move games to different times and days for more televised matches = More money.
  • Fine teams for coming back late, throwing paper aeroplanes, singing "your not incredible" = More Money
  • Etc etc etc = More money.
Even their darling the fake Ronaldo is going to get hit with a fine for holding his crotch, bloody hell as if that offended anybody!

That is why their poxy competition is low down on my priorities and why I will not attend CL games.

Harrumph

It’s absolute garbage all that drum “oah woah der der der ole ole ole oah oah woaaahhh” bollocks.

I’m so glad that we don’t have all that shit. Every single one of these Ultras groups across Europe are exactly the same, all of them, same songs same drum beat same flags same t-shirts same masks, no individuality, no differentiation of songs or drum beats. It’s proper shit!

They were silent after 4-0 n’all.

The ones with the megaphones that face the fans the entire game orchestrating it all wtf? Why would you get on a plane and go to another city to not watch the game?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.