Damn. Ric Ocasek.

This ...

followed by this ...

Just love the way the album ends with these two songs. One of the comments on Youtube for Moving In Stereo "If I'd been a stripper, I would have stripped to this" Lol!

One of my go to bands that I always know I will enjoy listening to.

RIP Ric and (rather belatedly, Benjamin).

Just love the way the album ends with these two songs. One of the comments on Youtube for Moving In Stereo "If I'd been a stripper said:
Moving In Stereo is one of my all time favourite songs. Loved The Cars in general though. Every album up to and including the ground breaking Heartbeat City was class.

Sadly I never got to see them live, even when they reformed without Ben (R.I.P.) they never came to England again.
A unique and talented songwriter ..... his and Benjamin Orr's voices suited the band so well. Sad news. R.I.P.

One that Benjamin Orr sang , but the lady in the video is Paulina Porizikova, a Czech born model, who was married to Ric since 1989, and is the person who found him dead ...
1f641.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.