Dan Walker, and the man in the park

DWIAFC. Has anyone but me remembered the FAC tie v Scunthorpe. This pillock introduced the tie as Scunny v The Money! He did his best to ingratiate himself with his BBC Sport bosses! He'll have to do a lot more than that to cleanse his soul!

Haha...I like Dan...he's natural and takes the piss far too often...

Yeah seen that and that he had to.explain to American ambassador what it was.haha.top bloke n the kinda guy who should be honoured in new years list.

It is a great story but it is the Americans who should be honouring him, that level of dedication deserves something.

Bread and dripping !!

It is a great story but it is the Americans who should be honouring him, that level of dedication deserves something.

Bread and dripping !!

I can't imagine that this is something the Americans wouldn't jump at taking part in. It wouldn't surprise me if the ambassador has something at the time.

Haha...I like Dan...he's natural and takes the piss far too often...

I do too. When he hosted the alternate coverage for the Olympics on the beach in Rio, it was so good and so entertaining. I'd hope we're not down the road where we can't accept someone taking the piss any more. That was quite a funny line I thought.

Bread and dripping !!
They are my point was more it's gentlemen like this our hierachy should be honouring not some guy who scored some goals in 1 world cup.Should of been more clear in my post.

They are my point was more it's gentlemen like this our hierachy should be honouring not some guy who scored some goals in 1 world cup.Should of been more clear in my post.

Totally agree, the lollipop lady/man that has been there for 20 years is more deserving than a footballer or a drunk TV celeb.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.