Daniel Agger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Agger announcement

Thanks for the info. Any news on RVP? In my opinion, this is the way to post info, no jumbles, no songs, nothing. Straightforward info :)

Ragnarok said:
Thanks for the info. Any news on RVP? In my opinion, this is the way to post info, no jumbles, no songs, nothing. Straightforward info :)

Off to the scum mate apparently.

sam-caddick said:
Ragnarok said:

Unfortunate really. We could have used another 30 goals a season forward. In my opinion, Tevez, Ballotelli and Dzeko will only score 10-20 each.

Ragnarok said:
sam-caddick said:
Ragnarok said:

Unfortunate really. We could have used another 30 goals a season forward. In my opinion, Tevez, Ballotelli and Dzeko will only score 10-20 each.

What is there to suggest Tevez, if he stays, not to match his previous tallys of 20+ per season?

I the 3 of them only manage around those totals, with Kun topping 30 like last season, we will do expectionally well next year.

Even if he is signed by Friday I read somewhere he's not fully fit yet at all so I'd be surprised if he was even available for Southampton

Cheers for the info though

Thanks for the info just hope this comes into fruition.

I sincerely hope you're correct Vincent old bean :)

Rogers has just been on SSN spouting all the usual 'Agger loves it here' shite but his face was like a scouser who's sickness benefit has just been stopped. He also ended by saying he's a 'realist' :)

So........ before friday then Vincent?

That'll be today or tomorrow then yeah?

Further, if true I see AJ goin t'other way and Sinclair being brought in for a small fee to fill that role.

I like it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.