Daniel Arzani

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this coming a mile off. Very talented kid at a CFA team, we don't want to let him slip out of the net just yet. Will be very similar to the Aaron Mooy and Jack Harrison transfers IMO. We'll pick him up for 2/3 mil then sell him off after a loan or 2 for a healthy profit. I also think we may sign Gio Reyna (16) from NYCFC too as I believe he's moving to Europe on a free this summer.

Arzani has looked a class above anyone in the team at Melbourne when I've caught games on the telly.

Runs and players and has attitude.

I also want to add how great it is to see Melbourne City produce Australia's 2 real stars, Mooy and Azarni.

Fox sports Australia reporting that Arzani is about to pen a 3-year deal with city. Photos were circulating yesterday of Pep shopping in Melbourne, so adds some weight to story

Is this the big announcement coming tomorrow, that is widely being discussed on other threads??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.