Daniel Arzani

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think he's very young and very inexperienced (20 senior games?).

Standard isn't great in the A League but back there he'll learn how to be the main man in the team, how to deal with the pressure of that.

He was fantastic last year, but if he is to become a top player he'll need to perform with consistency despite being a marked man. I don't think he'll get that at Celtic where he'll be one of a number of top players playing under little pressure most weeks.

If nothing else, a year of A League will toughen him up, and that will be good for him as well. When it comes down to it, it's not his technical ability that will need to improve for him to make it with us, it's his strength, decision making (already very good for his age) and the mental side that he needs to work on.

Why is so important that he learns to be the main man in a team though? He doesn't need to be the main man.

Why is so important that he learns to be the main man in a team though? He doesn't need to be the main man.
I think being able to take responsibility for a team's performance is a very important asset to have.

I think being able to take responsibility for a team's performance is a very important asset to have.

I'm just not sure being the main man in an inferior team playing alongside inferior players will help develop him overall. At his age, it makes more sense to me that he plays alongside better players where higher standards will be expected of him.

Why hasn't there been official statement regarding the loan?

Is there a possibility of the Celtic move no going ahead and then what?

A little bit strange after the initial announcement last week.

Why hasn't there been official statement regarding the loan?

Is there a possibility of the Celtic move no going ahead and then what?

A little bit strange after the initial announcement last week.

Pep's been rumbled - some United Podcast has revealed that Sane was doping, so Arzani is his replacement...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.