Danilo (signed for Juve)

I've always liked Danilo, but it seems like Pep may not fully trust him. He's never been able to get a full run of games over the past 2 seasons. Granted injuries played a part in that but there have been stretches - especially this past season - where Walker has been out of form and really needing a rest where Pep still did not turn to Danilo.

That and the constant links to Cancelo, I just wonder if Pep doesn't fully rate Danilo or if there's something else there.

Well Mings has just gone for £25m so if we can't make a healthy profit on Danilo if he moves on then we've been bent over by any potential buyer

Well Mings has just gone for £25m so if we can't make a healthy profit on Danilo if he moves on then we've been bent over by any potential buyer
£25 MILLION for Mings stop the world i want to get off FFS I Thought it was a typo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.