Danilo (signed for Juve)

I Dont have any knowledge of the guy from Juventus he might well be an upscaled version of Danilo .but his name reminds me of Manilow who i like very much and looking at my angle he"s not so bad (boom) Even now i just think rather than let him go cheaply to get Cancelo we should keep him We made ir through (the rain) when he came in for Walker its a miracle if we end up with three top Right backs next season

Shame we could never have signed that Chelsea player they got from Copacabana the Mexican team ...... his name was Zola but at least we signed Mendy

With us chasing Cancelo as a blatant replacement for Danilo it might just have given him a kick up the arse to improve his game and push Walker for a place rather than just wanting to leave, he is a class player he just needs to man up a bit same with Nico. Pep likes to play mind games with his players to get the best out of them. You can see he is happy to keep Otamendi and Danilo if they want to stay so they could have an immense 2019-20 season bearing in mind that replacements are being lined up because they are unsettled.

With us chasing Cancelo as a blatant replacement for Danilo it might just have given him a kick up the arse to improve his game and push Walker for a place rather than just wanting to leave, he is a class player he just needs to man up a bit same with Nico. Pep likes to play mind games with his players to get the best out of them..

Sorry but that's a load of shite!

Danilo was fantastic when used last season - much better than Walker was playing over Christmas, and Pep refused to use him and just played Walker into form eventually.

Pep certainly has his reasons for that, but I dont see how anyone can blame Danill for wanting to leave afterwards. As a back up you work hard so that when the 1st choice hits a bad patch, you get your chance.

When the manager prefers to play an out of form first choice than you, it's time to leave.

Similarly, he was told (both Pep and Danilo made a lot of this) he would be used in midfield and LB when Pep signed him, and Pep has preferred Stones in midfield and Zinchenko and Delph over him at LB.

For whatever reason Pep prefers those players over Danilo, and he prefers Walker in the worst form of his life to Danilo. Fair enough if he wants to look for starting football elsewhere after spending 2 years competing for a spot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.