Danilo (signed for Juve)

I'd rather collect the money and then buy Wan-Bissaka to provide Walker with some serious competition. But Pep might not have found a right back at the right age yet.
I'm still a bit baffled that Pep bought Walker. He is good at times but no Alexander-Arnold.

Not sure that I've seen to many suggestions that we are trying to off load him , more that he is wanting a bit more first team football and may want to go.

I think we’d like to keep Danilo but he’s gonna want more playing time. Think we need more than 100 lira from Inter mind.

IMO with Komps gone I think he will stay and Pep will use him as cover for CB. Understand from another poster on another site he has tweeted see you in 19/20 implying he couldl be here next season. Could be a load of old bollocks mind don't go on Twitter.

Him and Zin on the left next year, and slowly recovery of Mendy (14pl matches i belive)

Suspect not. His last start at left-back was in the defeat at Newcastle, when his lack of a left foot saw him put the ball back to Fernandinho in the box and us lose the penalty; both players were culpable but Danilo never started a game at left-back thereafter. It also saw Guardiola place greater trust in Zinchenko. Danilo came on for the injured Mendy in the semi-final against Brighton, but we lost all balance in that game and his appearances thereafter were two easier home games at right-back (West Ham and Cardiff, respectively) and minutes in midfield to close out the derby. I feel the late substitution against Brighton in the league was his swansong and that he'll be used as a makeshift in a deal(s) for player(s) based in Portugal (add Mangala and Luiz to that).

Danilo has never had a full season in Europe where he has played so few minutes, even at Real Madrid, so I suspect he'll now move.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.