Danilo (signed for Juve)

true mate at the minute but it`s the better sources that are saying it at least? Wan Bissaka is defo a target for us this summer so this would make sense and i`m sure danilo himself wants to play more

We've had absolutely zero talks with Bissaka or Palace at this stage, so it would be strange to sanction a Danilo sale on the premise of just having an interest in Bissaka.

It's very late in the day.

Same goes for Chilwell, the club insist the links are wrong.

City aren't going to accept less than they paid for Danilo in a market that has moved on rapidly.

We've had absolutely zero talks with Bissaka or Palace at this stage, so it would be strange to sanction a Danilo sale on the premise of just having an interest in Bissaka.

It's very late in the day.

Same goes for Chilwell, the club insist the links are wrong.

City aren't going to accept less than they paid for Danilo in a market that has moved on rapidly.

Only delph and gundogan are in a position to ask to leave
Everyone else is contracted up

The only rb i can think of that we might get are bissaka, maffeo can't think of any more. Can anyone else think of a replacement?

The same Maffeo we sold to Stuttgart last summer and who has fallen so out of favour that he hasn’t played since November?

Sorry, friend who saw them play was giving me updates on Ruiz and I must have had it in my mind that Maffeo was there too.

Last edited:
Sorry, friend who saw them lay was giving me updates on Ruiz was doing well and I must have had it in my mind that Maffeo was there too.

Just yanking your chain (pun intended). Maffeo is a good player but one who has endured a terrible year and been ostracised by the club management- made a scapegoat, arguably. He was available in the winter but the lack of suitors suggests Stuttgart we’re seeking a degree of compensation for their outlay. If they survive and remain in the Bundesliga, I imagine they’ll cut their losses and the player will return to Spain, Betis rather than Girona. If he wasn’t deemed good enough for us last year, I doubt he’ll be seen as a replacement for Danilo should he seek a move. His best bet for an immediate return to Manchester would be us facing a transfer ban, and as much as I like him...

I’d guess there is legs in this seeing as he’s been out of the 18 in last couple of games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.