Danny Alves Talks?

City are 100% interested in Alves so it has some truth.
He is the best right back in the world bar none so if we did get him it would be interesting to see the media put a negative spin on this.

For me if we could get Alves, a top class attacking midfielder and another top class striker, sell Jo, RSC, Bridge and adebayour then we have a squad good enought to win the league next season

I don't think we'll get him. He's in a club worshiped worldwide in a beautiful sunny City. He's a Brazilian. Chances he moves to City and Manchester? Very small, I'd say. The only thing we can do is offer him an immense pay packet, and if he decides life in England isn't for him, we've got another huge earner Brazilian from Spain who wants out.

Love to be proven wrong, he is absolute class.

NewbBlue said:
I don't think we'll get him. He's in a club worshiped worldwide in a beautiful sunny City. He's a Brazilian. Chances he moves to City and Manchester? Very small, I'd say. The only thing we can do is offer him an immense pay packet, and if he decides life in England isn't for him, we've got another huge earner Brazilian from Spain who wants out.

Love to be proven wrong, he is absolute class.

Well the pay packet appears to be his motivation as he has just turned down barca's new improved offer. If sea sun and fit women....whilst playing at a club like barca was the big thing for him surely he's sign the deal??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.