Danny Alves Talks?

A luxury player who benefits greatly from being part of a great Barcelona side. Barcelona will move him on before breaking the bank for him, at 27ish he wants a bumper final contract - and like all Brazillians in europe he will move anywhere to get it. I think he would be wrong for city for all of these reasons.

I like him but Im not 100% sure he'd be suited to the prem, I won't be complaining if we get him though, just a bit wary.

I'd prefer Maicon though just to be safe as he's a beast, he defends like a class centre back but can get forward well as well.

;)

I'd take either.

Danny Alves is one of the best full backs of the this decade. He plays for one of the most popular and succesfull teams on the planet. He isn't a regular because he's a luxury, he's a regular because he has great speed, stamina, footballing skills, is discplined and a great reader of a game. He can defend to a good enough standard, but going forward he is simply awesome. If we don't get him, would I be happy with Jerome and Pablo? Yes I would, do I think we should try to sign? To *ucking right we should.

found this...BIG NEWS! Dani Alves of Barcelona is edging nearer to leaving for Manchester City. He cannot agree a deal with Barca and they want to cash in on him quick. They do not want to lose him at all, but they also don't want to lose him for free in the summer, so City are ready to make a bid believed to be £23.5m. Also, Edin Dzeko is 100% definite to be a Manchester City player before next season.

It's positive news for us. I'm led to believe with reports said to be coming from direct from Spain. That Barca have said, 'he can leave'. MCFC reps will be holding initials talks with Alves on November 29th after the Classico.

The doubters will say Alves won't leave Barca for City . Well Yaya did. .

Other doubters will say: Alves won't leave the sunshine. They thought exactly the same when we knew Balotelli was on his way to City.

I'm not sure if Alves will join the Blue Revolution or not but let's go out and get him if we can.
Dzeko is on his way.

SPIDERBOY said:
found this...BIG NEWS! Dani Alves of Barcelona is edging nearer to leaving for Manchester City. He cannot agree a deal with Barca and they want to cash in on him quick. They do not want to lose him at all, but they also don't want to lose him for free in the summer, so City are ready to make a bid believed to be £23.5m. Also, Edin Dzeko is 100% definite to be a Manchester City player before next season.

It's positive news for us. I'm led to believe with reports said to be coming from direct from Spain. That Barca have said, 'he can leave'. MCFC reps will be holding initials talks with Alves on November 29th after the Classico.

The doubters will say Alves won't leave Barca for City . Well Yaya did. .

Other doubters will say: Alves won't leave the sunshine. They thought exactly the same when we knew Balotelli was on his way to City.

I'm not sure if Alves will join the Blue Revolution or not but let's go out and get him if we can.
Dzeko is on his way.

Where did you find this? got a source?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.