Danny Dyer

Just watched a bit of an episode of eastenders to see what he is like in that. Ffs all the characters are as wooden as fuck and I can't believe how bad the script and acting is. How has this lasted 30 years or so, it's beyond me

Just watched a bit of an episode of eastenders to see what he is like in that. Ffs all the characters are as wooden as fuck and I can't believe how bad the script and acting is. How has this lasted 30 years or so, it's beyond me
Hey, Coronation Street has been going twice as long.

#noaccountingfortaste

Hey, Coronation Street has been going twice as long.

#noaccountingfortaste
It's the first time I've ever seen eastenders, cos I read this thread and thought I'd see what the cockney wide boy was like in it. Just could bring myself to watching more than 5 minutes. Everyone shouting and screaming and no humour or reallife it seems. Another reason to bin off my TV licence if it goes towards shit like this

It's the first time I've ever seen eastenders, cos I read this thread and thought I'd see what the cockney wide boy was like in it. Just could bring myself to watching more than 5 minutes. Everyone shouting and screaming and no humour or reallife it seems. Another reason to bin off my TV licence if it goes towards shit like this
I used to watch it regularly. Never missed an episode. Mum loved it. But she took ill in 2007 (passed away 3 years later), and I haven't seen a single episode since back then. Just got out of the habit, I suppose.

I get why people don't like the bloke but he's pretty harmless in the big scheme of things.

Very average actor and a very poor presenter of a gameshow but he's not going to turn down any gig that's offered to him is he? Beats getting up at 5am everyday to go to work that's for sure.

Seems like a working class bloke who's done OK for himself. Playing Moff in Human Traffic is his career high.

He doesn't bother me to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.