Danny Flemen from Freckleton

Mike N

Just seen a very sad story on BBC North West. Danny, a blue, has been in hospital for two years after an emergency brain operation and his family are now trying to raise money, £200K, to bring him home.

I’ve had a look at Gofundme but I can’t find his page. Can anyone help.

Danny’s one of us.

Just seen a very sad story on BBC North West. Danny, a blue, has been in hospital for two years after an emergency brain operation and his family are now trying to raise money, £200K, to bring him home.

I’ve had a look at Gofundme but I can’t find his page. Can anyone help.

Danny’s one of us.
Did he have insurance home from where

I saw this very sad story on tv tonight too. Showed the lad in his hospital bed with City quilt on. Would be great if as many blues as possible could donate to get the poor lad home. Please help if you can blues.

As a Fylde coast based blue want to find out when his mums running club is doing the Fleetwood to Freck bed push so I can show my support and make a contribution. Anybody know please put it on here

As a Fylde coast based blue want to find out when his mums running club is doing the Fleetwood to Freck bed push so I can show my support and make a contribution. Anybody know please put it on here
Just Google it. 19th October

Just Google it. 19th October

Thanks

Saw this myself and have donated. City seem to do a lot of good things with stories like this, hopefully they are on it to get Danny to a match in the near future. Might be too much for him but it said in the report he did recently go to the MOSI.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.