Danny Ings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just going to say it, I would take Danny ings over kane if it meant we got him £100 million cheaper!

he would put away just as many chance as kane and if it meant we get haaland next summer or Nunez then this deal would make a lot of sense
What on earth has shown you that Ings can put away as many chances as Kane?

Signing an injury prone 29yr old on big wages to a 3yr contract, just to try and get Haaland next year is something the rags would do. Not us.

What on earth has shown you that Ings can put away as many chances as Kane?

Signing an injury prone 29yr old on big wages to a 3yr contract, just to try and get Haaland next year is something the rags would do. Not us.
It might be a case of him being the only option though. The false nine works fine some matches, is absolutely hopeless in others, Jesus is not the answer up top so a new striker is imperative. If Ings is the only suitable striker available we'd have to try for him

It might be a case of him being the only option though. The false nine works fine some matches, is absolutely hopeless in others, Jesus is not the answer up top so a new striker is imperative. If Ings is the only suitable striker available we'd have to try for him
I would fall through the floor if we signed him just because we haven't got Kane or Haaland. We will keep Jesus and Torres as our options.

Signing Ings makes zero sense.

This reminds me of the desperate days when we signed Fowler.
We don’t need him.
Iheanocho is as good as Ings and he wasn’t good enough apparently .
If we can make the Kane or Haaland deal work then fair enough.
If not I’d rather go with what we have including Delap.
Gundo scored more then ings last season, plenty of goal scorers in this squad and I’m confident we’ll score our 100+ as per usual .

If we can get him tor between 30-40m then go for it City. The city premium will be 60-80 though, so forget that
Christ, it's Danny Ings, he'll cost £20-25m max to whoever he goes, even if they charge us more it'll be £30m or so. His injury record + 1 year left on contract is why. Can't see it to us though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.